Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Holiday Eggnog Recipe from It's Hip Hop, Baby!

I came across a great eggnog holiday recipe I wanted to share. I found it on the Prevention Magazine website today (December 10, 2008).

What I like about it is that it's a different twist on regular eggnog. It's actually a pudding dessert. I plan on altering the recipe slightly because in my household we have 2 members of my family that are "lactose intolerant" so we'll be substituting the milk for soy milk or almond milk.

Here's the recipe. Enjoy.

Directions

1.
In a mixing bowl, combine the pudding mix and milk. Whisk for about 2 minutes, or until smooth. Add the whipped topping and rum or brandy extract. Whisk just until combined. Spoon the pudding mixture into 4 dessert dishes. Sprinkle with the nutmeg. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour, or until set.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM IT'S HIP HOP, BABY!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

almost all of my family likes eggnogg and this sounds sinful! yummy