Here at It's Hip Hop, Baby! we're all about teaching toddlers and children in the most effective and fun ways!
Check out this article we found at www.parenting.com about 6 cool foods that are wonderful for teaching your toddler about the world around them!
These foods are great for learning colors, numbers and more!
Your toddler won't mind learning when it tastes so good!
Here's the list!
1. Jell-O (colors)
2. Earth's Best Letter of the Day Cookies (letters)
3. Keebler Graham Bug Bites (insects)
4. Cheez-It Scrabble Junior (letters)
5. Fruit Roll Up Stickerz (colors)
6. Campbell's Chicken Alphabet Soup (letters)
Click this link to see the full slide show!