Monday, November 8, 2010

HOW IT'S HIP HOP BABY MOMS HANDLE KINDERGARTEN QUERIES


Many Hip Hop Baby kids, especially those with older siblings, have longed for this rite of passage. But, others may be fearful of the change from the often small, loving, and comfortable preschool situation. How to make this an easier, more fun transition for your little one? Well, attention to a few issues and some major empathy on your part will do the trick. Usually your child’s concerns relate to simply getting through the day in one piece (schedules, how the day will proceed). As a mom or dad, answering a few simple questions will be very comforting to your kids. Here are 7 that you can start with:

1. Where’s the bathroom and when can I use it?
2. What if I don’t make it to the bathroom and have an accident?
3. What if I get hungry? Will they feed me?
4. Do I have to take a nap?
5. Will I have homework like my older brother has?
6. What happens first? Then what do we do?
7. What if you don’t pick me up on time?


Reference:
MSN Today, http://www.msn.com/

No comments: